Tuesday 11 June 2013

An Introduction to a Beginning~

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


[Me]


Good evening everyone!

I guess the normal thing to do would be to tell you a little bit about myself first? I know, stereotypical and highly average, however bear with me!

I am a young London born student, studying BA German and Chinese at the hearty University of Manchester, currently about to embark on my second year, come the fall. 

However, this means I have little time to explore and develop my more artistic side. So, in an attempt to be creative, my aim with this blog is to just splurge everything and anything that I do outside of my course onto this page. 

And so, with that in mind, welcome to the world of Pollzable~
xxx

Guten Abend Liebe Leute!

Erst, Ich muss mich entschuldigen, weil mein Deutsch nicht gut ist! Aber, um es zu verbessern, muss man uben, nicht? :) Wenn Sie Probleme mit meiner Schreiben sehen, können Sie mir bitte korrigieren!

Ich glaube, dass normalerweise man sich vorstellen muss? Ich weiss, stereotypisch und sehr langweilig, jedoch bitte haben Sie Geduld!

Jetzt wohne ich im London aber ich studiere Deutsch und English am Manchester Universität. Ich habe meine erste Jahre fertig gemacht.

Aber, weil ich sehr beschäftig bin, habe ich wenig Zeit für andere künstlerichen sache. Also, um mehr Kreativ zu sein, benutze ich diesem Blog für alle Kunst die ich mache.

Und so, willkommen Sie zu meine Welt, Pollzable~
xxx

[Instagram of the lake I walk past on the way too and from work :)]


2 comments:

  1. I'm still sure that's you taking a photo while falling INTO the lake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no I didn't fall in - not quite anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete