Wednesday 18 June 2014

The World Cup

Football. 


Not something I usually am interested in (apart from the brief period where I worked at Tottenham Hotspur...). However the World Cup is more than just football isn't it? It's a chance to express your national pride in a healthy, yet competitive manner whilst also being an activity that we share with countries all over the world. It's a rare moment where the world manages to have some small shared culture. Which is why, this year, I endeavor to do my very best to watch the World Cup (or at least all of our matches!). 


Anyway, I'm not going to talk about sports, as it really will be just uninformed babble, however I can tell you that I am so far enjoying the hype and sense of involvement that has so far come across! As well as the anticipation and pride (and beautiful players...) of course! 
Here's to a good season! 


Till next time :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment