Sunday 27 October 2013

Wall Post?~


[In Progress :D]

Hi again! 

So today, as you can probably tell from my 'witty' title and photo, I'm just going to run you all by what I did for my wall in my new home in Manchester (can you believe I finally own my own property?? Kind of... :D)!

As you've probably realised, most teens tend to, rather obsessively, paste as many posters and tickets and other such life memorabilia over their walls as they possibly can, which, I must admit, I myself am also prone to. However, having never really found a poster that I have loved enough to actually buy and then face every day, I decided to put my ex-textiles knowledge to hand and create my very own mood board for my room :D (A room board....? Oh the joys of terrible puns...)

So, a few cups of tea and many handfuls of biscuits later, I finally finished my master piece :)


Hallo!

Also letzten Sommer, hatte ich bei meinem Neuen Studien Haus im Manchester bewegen und, obwohl ich es ganz toll finden, war die Wände noch ein bisschen zu einfach.

Deswegen....

Schaffte ich mir ein neues Poster! Möglicherweise, hättest du schon gewusst, dass meistens Jugendliche ihre Wände mit verschiedenen Sachen, wie Fahrkarte usw. Aber ich konnte kein Poster finden, das ich möchtete. Also jetzt, schaffte ich es. 

Jetzt, nach eine Tasse Tee und ein paar Kuchen später, habe ich es fertig gemacht!!

Ich wunsche, dass du es auch schön finden, und ich empfehle, dass du selbst ein schaffen probieren! Es macht viel Spaβ und Morgens, hilft es mit Kleidung Probleme! :D

Bis nächsten mal!



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment