Sunday 18 May 2014

Shopping spree anyone?

When life hands you exams, you go shopping as a totally legitimate excuse to procrastinate. 


So, as another mid-exam treat to myself (and the last for a while, might I add....) my friends coerced me into another huge money drain of a day and invited me to my first ever visit to the Trafford Centre, Manchester

(Isn't it just wonderful??)

And boy, did I enjoy myself. Not only is the Trafford centre home to more shops than I could ever hope to visit in one day, but it also has a humongous food course, which of course is where we stopped off first. After about fifteen minutes deliberating, we ended up in Nandos where my life was made. 

(Halloumi and chicken burger with peri peri chips and garlic bread) 

(choc-a-lot cake) 

That meal seriously filled me up for the entire day, providing the perfect set up for out five hour shopping spree, which commenced shortly after! 



After hours of wondering around the whole area, I finally managed to buy two items, both of which I am super psyched about.

And here they are (sorry about the messy floor)

(Haul photo número uno) 

Aren't they just wonderful? The play playsuit (left) was from New Look and with student discount was only £26! As my first ever jump suit, I was a little nervous when buying, but with the sheek fabric and excellent cut, the jumpsuit nicely rolls over and 'squidgey bits', emphasising only your waist line and cleavage (I mean have you seen how low cut it is???) 


For the second piece, it was discovered in the sale section of Miss Selfridges (oneofmyfavouriteshopsofalltime!!!) and is a little black and white polkadoy blouse. Although the top is marked for petite, and I am definitely not part of that category, I feel this little blouse works as either a cute crop top or just to tuck in to high waisted skirts (which will be seen in my next post ;)) 


And finally, to finish up our perfect mid-exam break, we came outside to find the sun still lighting up the sky at 7:30pm. Oh summer, how I love thee so~ 

Anyway, thank you for reading and if you ever get the chance to head over to the Trafford Centre, I can highly recommend it! 

Till next time ;) 
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment